The Ferry Building Gallery (FBG) is celebrating 30 years of actively promoting arts and culture in West Vancouver.
Help us gather memorable stories or experiences that you've had at the Ferry Building Gallery to help acknowledge and celebrate the important work we've done together. If you are an artist, volunteer, visitor or have participated in any programming over the past 30 years, we want to hear your story!
Here are some points to consider for your personal reflection:
- What is your favourite memory related to the FBG?
- Why do you visit the FBG?
- How do you feel when you visit the FBG? How do you feel when you leave?
- How have our exhibitions or programming impacted/benefited you?
- What do you think the FBG means to the community?
- Use five words to describe the FBG.
- What is your hope for the FBG in the next 30 years?
Please submit your comments in the box below: