12th Annual Grand Prix Plein Air Challenge
10 a.m.–2 p.m.
In this traditional competition, artists must create a piece of original art outdoors in plein air.
- artists of all ages and skill levels are welcome
- artists will be painting the picturesque waterfront, dynamic festival scenes and colourful gardens of the Harmony Arts Festival (exact locations will be disclosed at the time of sign in at 9:30 a.m. on Saturday, August 3)
- artists will have the opportunity to exhibit and sell their paintings on site after the competition from 3 to 8 p.m.
- works will be judged and many fabulous prizes donated by Opus Art Supplies will be awarded
- the top 12 artists will be invited to compete in the British Pacific Properties Paint on the Mountain Plein Air Challenge on Sunday, August 4
- registration fee includes morning coffee and muffins and a wine and cheese reception after the judging
- finished work should not exceed 16" x 20"
Cost (includes tax): Adults: $35; 19 and under: $20
Cost includes morning coffee and muffins and a wine and cheese reception after the judging.
Wine and cheese reception sponsor: