Great Gifts Call for Entry
The Ferry Building Gallery is hosting the annual Great Gifts holiday exhibition and sale from November 15 to December 15, 2019.
Unique crafts, fine artwork and distinctive gifts will be available at affordable prices.
Drop-off: Sunday, September 15, 9–11 a.m.
Pick-up: 2–3 p.m. the same day
Location: Music Box, 1564 Argyle Avenue
If you are selected to participate, the gallery will install and handle the sales for the duration of the exhibition. The gallery retains a 30% commission fee and a $25 exhibition fee. All remaining proceeds go to the artist.
- artist must submit three to six samples of their art
- the artist must be the creator of the work
- artwork must be original, not made from kits or mass moulds or be mass-produced
- maximum value of each piece of inventory cannot exceed $300
- no large paintings or prints will be accepted
- art must be unique, excellent quality, appealing & saleable
- display of samples should fit into an approx 4 sq. ft area
- include a short statement about your work including prices—it can also include photos of additional work and display materials
- the artist must pay a $15 jury fee (cash or cheque payable to the District of West Vancouver)
For more information, contact: